NORTH SHORE MARINA STORAGE
Storage Contract Terms
May 15 — September 15
$500 deposit due by January 8th
The remainder due by April 15th
September 15 — May 15
Please return signed contract with deposit no later than August 28th to reserve your storage — $750 for floor boats, $250 for rack boats
Balance due upon receipt of storage invoice
*Square foot is determined by BUC book definition of LOA x beam for the boat year, make and model.
**We cannot store any trailer over 25 foot inside
Call 24 hours in advance for accessibility.
WINTER STORAGE FEE SCHEDULE 2021-22
Inside Heated Storage:
Dinghy storage on or below stern: $250 (no charge if stored on bow)
*We do not offer outside storage for wooden boats.
|Boat Size||Winter 2021-2022
Heated Rack Storage
|Boats 18′ and under||$550|
|Boats 29′ and over||Call for availability and cost|
Haul-Out, Pump Out, and Spring Launch
- BOATS WIDER THAN 9'6" ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IN/OUT SERVICE OR WINTER RACK STORAGE. NO IN/OUT FOR TRITOONS OVER 24'. NO IRREGULAR TOONS.
- TRAILER STORAGE: PER SEASON $250 OUTSIDE
- IF OUTSIDE STAGING FROM THE BUILDING IN THE SPRING IS REQUESTED, A FEE OF $75.00 WILL BE ASSESSED TO BOATS SET ON RACKS OR $7.00/FT IF BLOCKS AND STANDS ARE REQUIRED.
- ALL IN/OUT SERVICE TRITOONS, ADDITIONAL $300
- IF TALL RACK IS NEEDED FOR IN/OUT SERVICE, ADD AN ADDITIONAL $350
Hoist capabilities up to 75 ton
- Heated Floor Space
- Staff on Site Year-Round
2021 Winter Storage – Rules and Dates
- In/Out service will conclude for the season at the end of the day on Sunday, Sept.20. We will begin receiving winter storage boats and staging in/out boats for pick up. On Sept. 21st, we will staff Mon-Sat from 8-5 through Oct. 31. We will have Sunday hours 10a-5p through Oct. 4. Our gas dock will run parallel hours.
- In/Out boats not staying for winter storage must be removed from racks by Sept. 27 or storage fees will automatically be incurred and the boat will become inaccessible as we move storage boats into the building.
- If requesting to be staged outside before being put away in the fall or after winter storage in the spring, staging fees will be incurred.
- Storage buildings will be open Monday-Friday 8am-4pm during the storage season. You must sign in and out each time you visit boat. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SANDING, PAINTING, WHEELING WITH A BUFFER OR USE OF ANY POWER TOOLS PERMITTED, AC OR DC HALOGEN LIGHTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. BOATS CANNOT BE PLUGGED IN TO CHARGE BATTERIES OVERNIGHT. VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL PROHIBIT ACCESS TO BUILDINGS.
- In/Out service will resume Friday, May 14, 2021. All storage rack boats must be removed no later than May 12. All boats staged or stored outside, must be off the parking lot no later than May 20.
Summer storage fees will be applied after May 20.